Sculpture in Context Award, National Botanic Gardens, Dublin, 2016.
Award of Excellence, The World Flower Show, Dublin, 2014.
Certificate of Merit, RHS Chelsea Flower Show, London, 2012.
Award of Excellence, The Worshipful Company of Master Painters and Glaziers, London, 2004/2005.
– Restoration of Evie Hone window and creation of contemporary cross window for the Jesuit Order at Milltown Park, Dublin.
– Conservation of Lady Chapel windows at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin.
– Bridgetown VEC and Kilmuckridge VEC, Per Cent for Art Projects.
– Creative engagement projects for St Mary’s school, Arklow and Rosemont School, Sandyford
– Contemporary window scheme for the Guest Palace in Oman, working with Goddard and Gibbs in London.
– Conservation work at York Minster, Canterbury Cathedral and Holy Well Glass studios.
Lead artist at Divito Studios, Bianca Divito is an award-winning stained glass designer and conservator, hailing from Co Wicklow. Having worked on the conservation of priceless stained glass windows throughout Europe, her deep understanding of her craft led her to experiment with outdoor installations, as well as innovative techniques and materials—including airbrushing, Swarovski crystals and gold leaf—in commissions for public art and private homes. She regularly exhibits at art exhibitions and Divito Studios produces a range of hanging pieces for retail and corporate gifting.
While conservation honed her skill and understanding of stained glass, Bianca now concentrates on public art and private commissions which allow her creativity to flourish. She also teaches short glass courses from the studios at The Old School House in Coolgreany, Co Wexford.
Bianca is a graduate of the BA (Hons) in Architectural Glass at The Swansea Metropolitan University in Wales.